Want to play along? Participate in this logo design challenge and see what other designers create. The goal of this challenge is to promote you, show off your talent, and demonstrate your growth. Your work on the project will be featured in a blog post with a backlink to your site on this web site and on our social media platforms as part of this series.
Here are the guidelines:
- Choose a logo design from your own design past.
- Redesign it.
- Tell the story about the redesign.
- (Ex: Why did you choose this different direction?)
- Make final images 1200 px wide by 801 pix tall.
- Email the before & after images, design story, and your URL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The one requirement is that you are part of the Creative Alliance of Tacoma Facebook group.